Veterinary Formula Clinical Care Antiseptic & Antifungal Spray is a medicated treatment for dogs & cats which deodorizes and helps relieve fungal and bacterial skin infections potentially resulting from the following:
- Allergies (flea, food, contact, hereditary)
- Hormonal disorders such as hypothyroidism
- Weakened immune system
- Animals with short coats or skin folds
- Trauma from grooming & scratching
- Fungal infections such as ringworm
- Deodorizes and helps relieve fungal and bacterial skin infections such as dermatitis & pyoderma.
- Dermatitis & pyoderma can be a result of allergies, hormonal disorders, weakened immune system, short coats or skin folds, trauma from grooming/scratching and fungal infections like ringworm.
- 100% safe and paraben free.
- It’s important to determine the cause of the underlying issue, thus you should consult your veterinarian if skin issues become a consistent problem.
- Hair loss
- Itching and redness
- Thickened skin
- Musty odor
Spray affected area thoroughly & evenly until wet. Treat twice daily for one week, then once per day for one more week. If needed, continue every other day for 2 additional weeks. For topical use only on dogs & cats over 12 weeks. Avoid contact with eyes. If irritation develops, discontinue use & consult your veterinarian.