A healthy bladder starts with the right balance of vital nutrients. Excess minerals can encourage the formation of crystals in the urine, which may lead to the creation of bladder stones. They can cause discomfort and lead to more serious problems that require the care of a veterinarian. Stress in the home has been shown to negatively impact bladder health as well.
Hill’s nutritionists & veterinarians developed Prescription Diet™ c/d™ Urinary Stress clinical nutrition specially formulated to support your cat’s urinary health while also managing stress. In fact, Prescription Diet™c/d™ Multicare is clinically proven nutrition to lower the recurrence of most common urinary signs by 89%.
This irresistible Prescription Diet™ Stew with chicken and added vegetables contains gently cooked bite-sized chunks.
How It Works:
- Promotes desirable urine pH levels
- Enriched with antioxidants, Potassium citrate & Omega-3
- Controlled levels of Magnesium, Calcium, Phosphorus
- Contains Vitamin B6
How It Helps:
- Contains L-tryptophan & milk protein hydrolysate to control stress. Stress is a known risk factor for the major cause of FLUTD.**
- Dissolves struvite stones in as little as 7 days***
- Reduces the risk of struvite & calcium oxalate stones